Website River Island
Our Island community is everything and we are stronger together. Every Islander counts in making fashion a force for good and we value individuality and difference. Exceptional people have made River Island a success for over 70 years. Together we will continue to do so in the years ahead.
- Recruit & retain the best talent – you will be passionate about your team & will be responsible for their career development. You will recruit the best team for your store & will invest your time to train & coach them, driving succession through your branch, creating future managers for the business. You will also play a key role in managing the performance of your team.
- Connect with our customers – you will ensure every customer receives a world class shopping experience in your store! Leading by example, you will motivate your team to give genuine service to our customers & encourage them to maximize opportunities to up sell across all areas of the store.
- Drive sales & maximize profit – you will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase your stores contribution. From ensuring you implement company layout to a high standard to analyzing your reports, you will be accountable for the success of your branch. Conducting daily floor walks & delegating effectively, you will be on top of competitor activity and will communicate trade feedback to all levels.
- Control costs & manage loss prevention – you will drive productivity of your team by effectively managing your payroll, having the right people in the right place at the right time. You will ensure your team protects profit by deterring theft through service. You will be responsible for ensuring your store is operationally sound with effective stock management controls in place.
- Have great leadership skills
- Be a great communicator across all levels
- Have a proven track record in managing store KPI’s including sales, payroll, controllable costs, stock loss and service
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
Qualification & Experience:
- Have previous experience at Store Manager level or be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for your next step up
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org