Website River Island
Reporting to the display manager you will deliver the best possible visual display presentation in our key Flagship stores that wow, amaze and inspire our customers and set us apart from our competitors, delivering consistency & within the time frame.
- Support the Display Manager looking for opportunities to move on the Visual presentation of the stores in line with company guidelines and expectations. Taking into account the store customer profile/stock package and current fashion trends.
- Delivering and maintaining the River Island Brand identity.
- Supporting the Display Manager to implement and achieve windows, high level propping & mannequins.
- Visual Display Specialist will deliver, maintain and assess Windows, Internal displays that wow, amaze and inspire our customers through coaching and developing their creative and display skills also motivating/inspiring/coaching & developing the store teams when possible.
- To support on Refits/Upgrades & New store openings.
- Drive to achieve. Quick thinking, hardworking, flexible to change and enjoys a challenge
- Suggests/develops and looks for opportunities to improve and grow the visual presentation of the Brand
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial display skills and a flair for creative in-store merchandising
- Passionate about fashion
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced retail environment
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org