Website River Island
Our Island community is everything and we are stronger together. Every Islander counts in making fashion a force for good and we value individuality and difference. Exceptional people have made River Island a success for over 70 years. Together we will continue to do so in the years ahead.
- You will ensure delivery is prioritized commercially so that new lines and replenishment of biggest selling departments are sent to the sales floor quickly.
- You will conduct daily floor walks including windows, lighting, sales floor and stockrooms to identify areas of opportunity. You analyze commercial reports and take action, making commercial decisions and delegating tasks to your dedicated team of Senior Sales and Sales Advisors.
- You will provide our customers with ideas on how to wear our product, keeping up with the latest trends and competitor activity. You will work alongside the field VM team to ensure high visual standards across your store, ensuring good size availability for our customers.
- Drive sales & maximize profit – You will adhere to company VM guidelines by ensuring product is merchandised correctly and implementing layout changes. You will identify creative and visual ideas for the store and will be responsible for product placement, leading from the front by handling the product on a daily basis. You will place newness from delivery and ensure best sellers and key pieces are easily accessible to our customers.
- Be a great communicator and be able to engage your team
- Have a good understanding of the latest trends and our competitors
- Have good leadership skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Qualification & Experience:
- Have previous experience at Sales Manager Level/Visual Merchandiser Level
- Have experience in VM
- Have experience in managing a large team within a high turnover environment
- Have experience in analyzing reports and making commercial decisions
- Be passionate about delivering a world class experience to our customers
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com