Website River Island
This role is responsible for strong divisional trading results working both in the here-and-now and the future. Working closely with B&M teams to highlight opportunities in product, marketing to drive qualified traffic and operations and content to drive conversion, this role is at the heart of channel performance.
- The key interface with the divisional B&M management the role is responsible for defining periodic customer-facing option plans utilizing a variety of insights and data sources to help define product planning.
- Owns divisional navigation hierarchy and journey across landing pages and works closely with the Content & Operations teams to maximize trading opportunities through new and existing technology.
- Accountable for product and category enrichment and optimization for both search engines and customer experience. Works with the studio and SEO content to ensure requirements are captured.
- Uses data to make informed decisions to drive trading results through the divisional reporting across a variety of platforms and systems.
- Responsible for divisional ecommerce trading plan (signed off by the Lead), and briefing owned-channel trading messages into Content Operations and highlighting opportunities to paid marketing channels and customer teams.
- Regular, periodical reporting of performance with a focus on lessons and actions.
- Works closely with paid teams to ensure a qualified customer is being attracted to product areas that can be supported with stock. Takes a holistic approach between marketing cost vs promotional cost and realistic volumes.
- Understanding of Ecommerce’s role within a multi-channel organization
- Comfortable owning decisions or reaching out for support when required.
- Comfortable with using key metrics to understand when to dig into detail.
- Proven, established experience in ecommerce trading. Understanding of web metrics and key KPI’s.
- Strong excel skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of GA/Web analytics platforms
Company: River Island
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org