Website Richmond American Homes
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Richmond American Homes in Hagerstown, MD 2022
About the job
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 43 years of experience and over 210,000 homes to our credit.
Are you looking for an extraordinary career opportunity which puts you in control of driving your personal income potential to six figures plus? Are you driven, goal oriented, and have a passion for new homes? Come work with top sales professionals at Richmond American Homes as a Sales Associate in Training and take your career and earning potential to the next level.
As a Sales Associate in Training you will partner with an experienced Sales Associate and the primary function will be to receive and implement on the job training in order to be promoted into the role of Sales Associate. Timeline of Promotion is individually assessed.
- Proactively obtain information through self-led training, instructor-led training and shadowing of an experienced new home sales associate.
- Developing relationships with customers.
- Networking & prospecting.
- Procuring and following up on sales leads for our communities.
- Understand the customer experience touchpoints to maintain quality customer service and lead buyers throughout New Home Sales process.
- Begin negotiating and closing deals – this is a requirement prior to being promoted to Sales Associate.
- Completing accurate and timely contract paperwork – this is a requirement prior to being promoted to Sales Associate
- Obtaining and analyzing market data critical for our communities to remain competitive
- Maintaining standard sales office hours but understand flexibility to meet customer schedules is a priority.
- Successfully complete required company training programs, procure required sales units, and obtain approval from management to be promoted into Sales Associate.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work weekends
- A Real Estate License is required in all states EXCEPT CO, MD & VA
- Previous high-end sales, preferred.
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
- Action oriented individuals, with the drive to push sales to successful closure
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.)
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry, then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: Richmond American Homes
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD
Application Deadline: N/A