Seamer Operator careers in Resource Label Group LLC Sandy, UT
Website Resource Label Group LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Resource Label Group LLC in Sandy, UT 2022
About the job
At Resource Label Group, we are a full service manufacturer of custom label design and printing for a wide range of industries. With full-scale capabilities coast-to-coast and 22 locations across North America, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge label printing with a national reach and local touch.
As Resource Label Group continues to grow, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team! Every person in our company contributes to our success. We offer an employee centric, collaborative culture that is technology driven and focused on delivering valuable, creative solutions. Our core values embody the way we interact with each other just as it influences the way we interact with clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Seamer Operator to join our team! The Seamer Operator is focused on setup and operation of equipment to seam printed sleeve labels as per the job jacket instructions. They will inspect machines which includes doing visual quality control. They will operate equipment to slit continuous lengths of printed material into strips of specified width.
- Must be able to set up and produce according to standards and produce according to standards and pre-determined production times
- Receives job assignments from Press Supervisor or Team Lead; reads job specifications and selects correct dies, cores and rewind method for job
- Reviews job jacket to ensure all finishing, packaging, and shipping specifications are addressed
- Inspect products to ensure quality integrity and package products
- Cuts sample of Seamed material from end of Seamed roll and inspects for imperfections in print, lay flat size, Seam, etc
- Observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding
- Constantly monitors Seamed product for correct lay flat size and verify seam is closed.
- Ensure quality of work to include color, size, die cut, perforations, print, and quantity of packaged items being shipped
- Assist in cutting, collating, wrapping, and packaging of converting jobs
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines
- Remove or replace blades on inspection machines
- Completes paperwork for each job and packages finished goods for shipment to customer
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One year of experience in a manufacturing environment, printing or packaging industry experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret ruler, scales and other measurement devices.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and frequently is required to walk
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without mechanical assistance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Why work with us? Take a look at all we have to offer!
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- Additional Benefits – Long-Term Disability, Supplemental Life, Accident and Critical Illness Coverage Plans
- Excellent 401(k) retirement plan with generous company contribution
- We pride ourselves in investing in our employees by offering onsite training and the ability to have unlimited growth potential within our organization
- We believe in rewarding our employees with performance-based salary increases
Check out this video to learn more about us! https//vimeo.com/553408937/659ab4290f
Company: Resource Label Group LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sandy, UT
Application Deadline: N/A