Website Republic Airways
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plans and priorities work, which includes prioritizing, directing, laying out and coordinating activities so as to minimize delays, increase production and efficiency, and to assure timely delivery of aircraft.
- Supervises mechanics in overall maintenance operation, including performing preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in compliance with 14 CFR, manufactures specifications, the GMM, Company policy and procedures as well as other methods accepted by the FAA and OSHA.
- Trains and assists mechanics in proper procedures, methods and practices to be followed in each respective duty.
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of the OJT program.
- Supervises the mechanics in the handling and operation of shop equipment, ground equipment, vehicles, fuel dispensing equipment and tools to assure equipment is used safely and kept in serviceable condition.
- Supports other maintenance base operations by taking into account Company-wide interests.
- Determines job standards, tests personnel productivity, safety habits and workmanship.
- Ensures adherence to material handling and control procedures as outlined in the GMM and by the equipment manufacturers. Coordinates with Materials team to ensure required materials arrive as needed.
- Insures OSHA/safety guidelines are followed. Proves safety training as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a stressful environment.
- Must possess the required tools.
- Possess a stable employment history.
- Able to work both in a team setting and individually.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous supervisory or lead experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent with an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license plus 4 years A&P experience on similar aircraft.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com