Website Republic Airways
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Updates other controllers and Maintenance Control Coordinators on progress of work performed. Assists with completion of shift turnover reports in accordance with procedures in the GMM.
- Provides technical knowledge and logistical support to Maintenance and flight crews for active fleet maintenance discrepancies, Minimum Equipment List (MEL) issues, configuration deviation lists and res-schedules to determine proper and timely corrective action.
- Oversees and coordinates aircraft ferry flights as needed. Assesses when aircraft charter services are needed to recover aircraft grounded at outstations and to relocate parts for aircraft requiring maintenance.
- Coordinates with Maintenance, flight dispatch, maintenance planning, materials, engineer and QA inspection, providing current and continuing follow-up to ensure positive corrective action is made as promptly as possible for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Establishes and oversees the completion of assignments by maintenance associates working on active aircraft at gate and hangar operations. Redirects work assignments as required.
- Ensures MEL Deferred Item status is current and within time limits authorized by the MEL.
- Authorizes the use of and supervises on-call maintenance provider vendors contracted to perform maintenance and return aircraft to service.
- Collects and provides information on all daily cancellations and delays resulting from maintenance or materials related problems to complete daily Flight Interruption Reports.
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control, as an A&P mechanic or airline experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license and at least one year related experience in Maintenance Control or similar area.
- Possess basic computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office applications.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com