Website Republic Airways
- Completes departmental audits as assigned.
- Provides input for continuous process improvement.
- Maintains strong proficiency in the software and software administration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates with Lead Technical Writer to support team objectives.
- Manages vendor printed publications and forms Processes IT support tickets. in Cherwell
- Processes print job requests on demand.
- Installs and posts vendor and company electronic data to various distribution media.
- Updates master printing copy of publications and associated file management.
- Creates, revises, tracks and maintains all controlled forms and graphics.
- Orders department supplies.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Works well under pressure while managing multiple deadlines, maintains attention to detail and accuracy and thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies and have aptitude to understand IT concepts
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills
- Must have strong recordkeeping skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) or equivalent in Journalism with at least 1 year of professional experience.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com