Website Republic Airways
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Receives and inspects parts and materials. Logs information in computer.
- Accurately issues and or delivers parts and materials to various departments. Ensures timely location and acquisition of parts/materials for Maintenance using the computer tracking system and other resources.
- Ensures parts/materials are properly stored, identified and comply with Shelf Life programs.
- Performs accurate and timely computer system transactions including parts/materials issue and returns, warehouse transfers and bin transfers.
- Expedites past-due repair and purchase orders for critical spare requirements.
- Ensures proper handling of aircraft parts during transactions, shipping, and receiving to avoid damage, flight cancellations or delays.
- Maintains awareness of Suspected Unapproved Parts (SUP) to prevent entry of SUP into Company inventories.
- Must be able to pass and remain current on HAZMAT Dangerous Goods Handling course.
- Must be willing to travel for training and company needs.
- Possess basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and Word.
- Able to operate forklifts and other machinery.
- Must be a self-starter who can provide excellent customer service.
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be at least 18 years old.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org