Website Republic Airways
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Coordinates all material and tooling requirements with appropriate areas. Tracks all job cards and/or non-routines requiring materials. Processes all material requirements for routine and non-routine maintenance, engineering orders and fleet campaign directives. Tracks all job cards and/or non-routines requiring tooling.
- Reports production progress on a daily basis.
- Maintains Production Control file cabinet.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Tracks all original documentation, tallies issued paperwork, proper completion of paperwork and forwarding to Quality Control for auditing/processing.
- Coordinates with Mechanics and Inspection to correct any paperwork returned from quality assurance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- 2 years of experience in supply, production control or data entry.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com