Website Republic Airways
Develops and administers training programs to educate Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) mechanics and inspectors to introduce new hires with company policies and procedures that are related to their job function as specified in the General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl up to 60% of the time.
- Able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms at least 90% of
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds at least 35% of the time.
- Able to lift or move 75 pounds over 70% of the time.
- Must be able to see to perform work and to see approaching vehicles, aircraft and machinery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) in Aviation with at least 3 years of experience.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org