Website Republic Airways
Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with standards and regulations.
- Uses tools, equipment and test apparatus necessary to assure completion of the work in accordance with accepted industry practices. Verifies that all calibrated tooling is current on its calibration before use. Verifies materials and parts used are of a serviceable condition.
- Verifies that each part or component is effective for the aircraft on which it will be installed.
- Troubleshoots all aircraft systems. Executes maintenance work orders.
- Evaluates the area and equipment that will be utilized to ensure that safety is not compromised before performing any maintenance action. Applies safety first at all times.
- Adheres to material handling and control procedures specified in GMM and by the equipment manufacturers. Initiates material requests.
- Performs maintenance mechanic duties in all areas inside and outside the hangar as well as at the airport terminal.
- Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment and complies with 14 CFR, manufactures specifications, the GMM, Company policy and procedures as well as other methods accepted by the FAA and OSHA when accomplishing maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment throughout the work shift.
- Able to work both in a team setting and individually.
- Possess a stable employment history.
- Must possess the required tools.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with an FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Experience using a computer to look up information and input data.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org