Website Republic Airways
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides technical leadership to team and department members. Leads through example; monitors, influences and trains others. Provides input to supervisor on performance reviews and helps to identify development needs.
- Provides ground school instruction for initial, upgrade, and recurrent classes for pilots.
- Trains additional Instructor staff.
- Performs various other duties as required.
- Keeps abreast of all operational and regulatory changes and requirements.
- Conducts departmental audits of curriculum training paperwork for crew qualifications.
- Tracks and trouble-shoots online training.
- Must have full knowledge of all curriculums authorized to teach.
- Computer and eLearning skills required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year of related experience.
- Specialty training beyond high school in Aviation or FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with at least
- Experience and/or ability to teach and perform well in a classroom setting.
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com