Website Republic Airways
Flight Training Coordinators are an integral part to the pilot training program ensuring that essential pilot training needs are met. This associate facilitates student, instructor, and Sim schedules for each class throughout the training timeline. This includes starting after Indoctrination, during Flight Training Devices and Simulators, and up until the beginning of Initial Operation Experience (IOE). Additionally, they will utilize the theory of constraint concept to best fit the demands of our resources and training needs.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Power BI, Outlook, and Teams to ensure all needed information is accurate and up to date.
- Oversees pilot training plans and adjusts as necessary due to circumstantial issues. Uses critical thinking skills to formulate inventive and efficient solutions.
- Fields emails and in office questions from instructors and students.
- Coordinates check airmen and instructor schedules for training events.
- Coordinates with Training Managers to ensure a positive and corrective action is made while facilitating scheduled and unscheduled pilot training events.
- Communicate daily critical tasks and items of importance to our fellow team members.
- Plans recurrent training events, books simulator and flight training device time as well as coordinates resources.
- Reacts to changes in training needs and plans for future training needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monitors needed TSA security requirements for Foreign Nationals entering the simulator training sessions, ensuring that federal approval is met.
- Displays strong attention to detail to monitor progression of pilot training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS, including Microsoft Office Suite and various web browsers
- Ability to multitask and interact with multiple computer applications, and adapt to new software programs when incorporated into the department
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience in the Airline industry
- Associates Degree
Company: Republic Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org