This Jobsfunter Listing is about RenoFi in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
We’re looking for a Data Scientist who’s excited to build new product functionality from start to finish and polish our existing data products. Our team is creating innovative new tools, such as Risk Scoring and Automated Valuation Models, that help our customers understand the post-renovation value of their homes.
Our team is focused on crafting a user experience that makes the complex process of financing a renovation accessible and easy to understand. On any given day, we might be working on the interfaces that will help homeowners navigate the process of funding their renovation or the systems that enable our lending partners to offer our products.
What you’ll do at RenoFi
- Design and build data products using ML techniques such as Auto Valuation Models
- Mine large datasets for valuable insights and leverage this information to make recommendations that will influence how we make decisions
- Use a combination of computer science and applications, modeling, statistics, analytics, and math to solve problems.
- Extract data from multiple sources
- Sift and analyze data from multiple angles, looking for trends that highlight problems or opportunities
- Communicate essential findings and insights to leadership
- Make recommendations to adapt our existing strategies
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have professional experience with the real estate market and AVM models.
- You have experience applying methods from machine learning and statistics to real-world datasets.
- Fluency in Python and familiarity with its tech stack such as NumPy, pandas, scikit learn.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL
- You write e code that follows best practices
- You are eager to ship products to get user feedback as soon as possible
- Knowledge of GCP and cloud computing in general
What we offer
RenoFi has been built from the start as a fully distributed team with an intentional focus on growing a strong team and culture that spans time zones and nationalities.
RenoFi offers competitive cash and stock option compensation. Some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. In the United States, we offer competitive health and retirement plans. All staff enjoys a flexible vacation policy.
RenoFi is a fintech startup that partners with lenders to make it possible to offer the next generation of renovation loans to private customers. RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors globally, including Canaan Partners and First Round Capital. For more information about RenoFi, please visit: https://www.renofi.com/about/
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A