This Jobsfunter Listing is about RenoFi in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
As the Product Manager for Growth, your work will directly impact the conversion rates on renofi.com. You will build out funnels, work closely with stakeholders and act as the leader for our conversion funnels and acquisition-related tools and products. You will have a ton of impact and work across several areas.
Our team is focused on crafting an experience that makes the complex process of financing a renovation accessible and easy to understand. On a given day, we might be working on the interfaces that will help homeowners navigate the process of funding their renovation or the systems that enable our lending partners.
What you’ll do at RenoFi
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Conversion & Growth
- Own Conversion Funnels and acquisition products, along with the related KPIs
- Work with sales & marketing to continually test iterations and optimizations for our conversion funnels
- Lead projects and own the relationship with our external partners
- Own the entire product lifecycle from ideation to launch
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and data to bring new functionality to life
- Be an expert concerning the competition
- Act as a leader
What you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in globally distributed software development teams
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
What we offer
RenoFi has been built from the start as a fully distributed team with an intentional focus on growing a strong team and culture that spans time zones and nationalities.
RenoFi offers competitive cash and stock option compensation. Some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. In the United States, we offer competitive health and retirement plans. All staff across the globe enjoy a flexible vacation policy.
RenoFi is a fintech startup that partners with lenders to make it possible to offer the next generation of renovation loans to private customers. RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors globally, including Canaan Partners and First Round Capital. For more information about RenoFi, please visit https://www.renofi.com/about/.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A