This Jobsfunter Listing is about RenoFi in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Data & Analytics Team Lead
As the Data & Analytics team leader, you will work closely with our CTO to evolve the extensive data infrastructure we’ve built and enable your team’s growth as data practitioners. You will have a ton of impact and work across analytics, data engineering, and data science.
Our team is focused on crafting an experience that makes the complex process of financing a renovation accessible and easy to understand. We have deep visibility end to end in the home renovation process, which gives us a significant dataset to better advise and educate homeowners on the best renovation financing and apply it to our renovation underwriting services for lenders.
What you’ll do at RenoFi
- You’ll lead our three data functions: Data Analytics, Data Science, and Data Engineering
- You’ll help the team scale RenoFi’s data architecture and processes
- You’ll help the business leverage our unique renovation dataset to aid better and faster decision-making, as well as the functional and technical development of data products
- Drive the data product strategy and roadmap
- Coach team members in further developing their craft
What you’ll bring to the team
- You have experience managing and scaling diverse teams
- An extensive data skillset and demonstrated success setting data platform direction for different organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working and leading in distributed and remote environments
- Excellent teamwork skills
What we offer
RenoFi has been built from the start as a fully distributed team with an intentional focus on growing a strong team and culture that spans time zones and nationalities.
RenoFi offers competitive cash and stock option compensation. Some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. In the United States, we offer competitive health and retirement plans. All staff enjoys a flexible vacation policy.
RenoFi is a fintech startup that partners with lenders to make it possible to offer the next generation of renovation loans to private customers. RenoFi is backed by some of the best startup investors globally, including Canaan Partners and First Round Capital. For more information about RenoFi, please visit: https://www.renofi.com/about/
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A