Assistant Manager Positions in Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.) Houston, TX
Website Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Regional Finance Regional Management Corp in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Regional Finance is hiring! We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. We are even offering $1000 just for joining! Take the next step in your career and click that apply button!
The core of an Assistant Manager is being customer oriented. If you are interested in helping others in their time of need, then this is the career you have been looking for!
Why work at Regional?
- Regional offers competitive pay! We do our best to show that we value our team members!
- You are eligible for a monthly bonus. Who doesn’t love a nice cash reward for their hard work?
- You will have promotion opportunities. We love to train our Assistant Managers into future Branch Managers!
- All full-time team members have access to our medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefits!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Process credit loan applications and use product knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Maintain office cash with accuracy and proper security.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Minimize delinquent debt through calling customers and collecting on past-due accounts.
- Receive, track, and post all payments and fees to customer accounts in compliance with Company Policy.
- Transport money and deposits to and from bank.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience in either a salesetail environment or cash management environment.
- Must pass drug screen, criminal and credit background checks.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a dependable automobile with liability insurance coverage.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service minded with a personality that relates well with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers, branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers.
- Thrives in a pay for performance atmosphere.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High degree of integrity.
- Sales mentality.
- Adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
This position works in an office providing customer services to customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The AM typically works 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday with some Saturdays required. Overtime may be required on an as needed basis and is at the discretion of upper management.
Regional is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law (“Protected Characteristics”). Regional’s policy of non-discrimination applies to all phases of the employment process and relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment and selection; compensation and benefits; professional development and training; promotions and opportunities; transfers; social and recreational programs; layoff; and terminations.
Regional Finance has been providing personal loans for over 30 years through a network of more than 350 locations in 11 states. We understand that everyone needs a little help now and then.
Through Regional Finance and RMC Retail, our focus is to provide loan products to customers with limited access to credit from traditional lenders.
Our team members are the ones who take the time to listen and help our customers get through life’s financial tough spots. We seek to provide attractive, easy-to-understand loan products that fit within our customers’ budgets. Our one-on-one service from dedicated local employees ensures our customers get the right personal loan for their needs. We care about each other, our customers, and our communities.
Regional Finance values our Team Members. Benefits are a valuable part of your total rewards at Regional Finance. At Regional, once we hire you, we will support you with great comprehensive benefits, work-life balance and an inclusive environment designed to keep you moving forward.
Company: Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A