Website Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.)
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Regional Finance Regional Management Corp in Northern Cambria, PA 2022
About the job
$250 Sign On Bonus!!Direct Care Professional for Northern Cambria Monday, Thursday and Friday 7am to 2pmSaturday 7am to 10amPay rate is up to $13.00 an hourJob Overview
As a Direct Care Professional at Quality Living Home Care, you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions; meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
- Hourly Pay: We pay employees between $10.00-$15.00/hour, depending on experience and the program the client is on
- Location: We will find a client as close to your home as possible. We provide services in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, Butler, Armstrong, Indiana and Somerset Counties.
- Flexibility: We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, and your personal life. That is why we offer flexibility with call offs when you, your spouse or your children are sick.
- Education/Learning: Free training and certificates of completion are available at the time of hire and anywhere you can access the internet. All training is paid.
- Bonuses: We offer an initial $250 bonus within the first 6 months of working with us full time, and then a reoccurring $100 bonus every 6 months after that (if you are still working full time). Part time employees will qualify for the bonus, but it may take 9-12 months to reach these reoccurring bonuses. This bonus will reoccur every 1,000 hours worked.
- Fill in shifts: We understand that employees need compensated at a higher rate for traveling further from their home. That is why we offer a $17.00/hour rate when filling in with our clients.
- PTO (Paid time off): If you would rather have paid time off instead of the reoccurring bonus, please speak to your hiring manager about this.
- Health Care Benefits: We offer health care, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Company Paid Screenings: We pay for all employees initial 2 step tuberculosis skin test and the Pennsylvania criminal background check. If further clearances are required, we will pay for those as well.
- Paid Travel Time: We offer paid travel time when and if you are traveling between more than 1 client’s home in the same day. This is paid at your regular rate of pay. Equal Opportunity Employer Quality Living Home Care, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or military status in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Quality Living Home Care, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing discrimination in employment in every location in which Quality Living Home Care, LLC has facilities or operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Reasonable accommodations for handicapped employees will be provided by Quality Living Home Care, LLC as to allow equal employment to all individuals employed with the company. If you wish to file a complaint, you may file one with the Office of Equal Opportunity, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and/or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Company: Regional Finance (Regional Management Corp.)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Northern Cambria, PA
Application Deadline: N/A