This Jobsfunter Listing is about Realtorcom in Santa Clara, NY 2022
About the job
We have an exciting and new role to add to our growing Talent Attraction leadership team. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the overall recruitment operation for our corporate functions: Marketing, Finance, Legal and People. They’ll lead a team of senior recruiting and sourcing partners. This is a highly visible position supporting all staffing operations and recruitment for all of these businesses in all of our locations. We’re currently all working from home and open to location for where this role will be based.
The Recruiting Manager will help develop and execute recruitment strategies, drive overall recruiting initiatives and ensure business partner & candidate satisfaction. They’ll build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management and act as a business partner to help drive the recruiting process. They’ll also act as a trusted advisor and counselor to the business, People and Finance business partners.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Attraction, this position will also partner closely with HR business partners and business leaders to deliver recruitment strategies and achieve hiring goals. Additional areas of responsibility include vendor management, candidate research and sourcing, industry events, and recruitment programs. This will be a coach/player role that manages a team of recruiters, including FTE, contract, and will own and recruit on requisitions while playing a key role on the Extended Talent Attraction leadership team.
- Lead, build, and manage a talent attraction team of recruiters and sourcers. Develop, coach, and mentor direct reports
- Lead recruitment team and key stakeholders in implementing innovative, competitive, cost-effective strategies for recruiting, retention, internal movement and selecting diverse, high-quality talent
- Build close, effective relationships with business and HR leaders to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with business needs
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and offer negotiating processes, while advising your business partners along the way
- Manage and leverage relationships with industry organizations, internal peer organizations, and key external stakeholders to maximize effective outreach and to continuously explore best practices
- Refine functional tracking tools and systems to support the effective collection, integration, and sharing of information to support the broader recruitment needs of the organization
- Ongoing measurement, assessment and reporting on recruitment function performance with the goal of continuous improvement
- Oversee the selection and management of external search firms partners and consultants to supplement the business needs
Education And Experience
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant recruiting/HR experience and 1+ years managing TA teams
- Proven leadership track record developing and managing leadership relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
- Ability to develop and implement successful recruitment and selection strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
- Knowledge of, and experience with, technology tools to support the recruitment function
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience developing networks of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Santa Clara, NY
Application Deadline: N/A