Website RealPage, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about RealPage Inc in Bend, OR 2022
About the job
Who We Are
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
About The Team
At G5, a RealPage company, we live, work and breathe our “Five to Thrive” values and are hard at work developing award-winning, smarter marketing technologies that Change the Game in real estate digital marketing. Our offices are jam-packed with super smart people who go all-in to Make It Awesome and have FUN while doing it. Whether we are delighting our customers with our creative services, throwing epic parties, or giving generously to our community, we Pay It Forward by investing in others.
What You’ll Do
Technical Implementation Specialists are outstanding representatives who work with a high degree of efficiency, accuracy, quality, and flexibility. They are dedicated to their craft, have deep subject matter expertise on the G5 proprietary systems, and are considered leadership roles on the Website Implementation Team. They will take on advanced projects related to our VIP or Key accounts that require more design or input than standard projects. The Tchnical Implementation Specialist will often be responsible for the initial build on a project, establishing the candidate site for cloning that will maximize opportunities for defect-free delivery during cloning steps. They will also lead in the training of new members to the WIS team, coaching the team, supporting WIS members with issues and troubleshooting, and keeping an eye on updated and changing best practices. This team will work closely with the Technical Implementation Specialist team to offer insight into new or continuing issues that cause inefficiencies in our process. #LI_REMOTE
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary focus of working with Strategic and Key & VIP clients
- Work in proprietary Content Management System and associated platforms to create high-quality websites that deliver on the company’s and department’s best practices
- Work closely with Project Managers, Creative Services, and SEO to scope and organize website projects that adhere to design & performance standards along with providing clear direction and expectations of the Website Implementation Specialist team
- Have advanced HTML & CSS knowledge to provide clients with a website that fits their branding & styling needs
- Assist the Manager, Website Implementation with updating best practices for website implementation as new products are rolled out
- Assist the Manager, Website Implementation is assignment of high-profile projects and clients to the right Website Implementation resources
- Conduct quality audits of Website Implementation Specialist’s work and provide feedback to improve the quality of work along with improving the training/mentorship they are receiving
- Set standards for best practices on page layout for each vertical and page type using the latest SEO standards and data supporting high-performing websites
- Assist the Manager, Website Implementation in training and mentoring new team members
- Work closely with the Design team to offer new clients or clients engaging in redesigning their websites a solution that fits their branding, as well as not going outside of Professional Services’ guidelines for CSS use/best practices
- 2-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Attention to detail and a desire to satisfy the client. In addition, it is critical that a candidate for this position have a commitment to an extremely high level of quality in their own work and others
- The ability to prioritize based on company and departmental directives and the motivation to follow-through and finish projects based on those priorities is a must
- Must be organized , have good written and verbal communication skills, good time management skills
- Good working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, HTML, CSS
What We Offer
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Company: RealPage, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bend, OR
Application Deadline: N/A