The Manager of Financial Reporting forms a key part of the Financial Reporting team and is responsible for the production of financial and statutory reporting. The position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with accounting principles, practices, and procedures. The role is responsible for ensuring that the work is completed in a timely and accurate manner, whilst ensuring quality and consistency of reporting is maintained at all times.
- Ensure monthly journal processing is in line with IFRS requirements e.g. fair value. Responsible for ensuring compliance with IFRS and changes in standards in line with accounting policy group.
- Responsible for production of quarterly board reporting
- The marginal functions of this position have not been included and the responsibilities above are not the only duties to be performed. Will be required to perform any other job-related duties required by the Head of Financial Reporting.
- Attendance at and presentation of financial reports to board meetings as required
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent analytical reporting skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to use financial reporting systems
- Understanding of business environment
- Exposure to IFRS
- Effective supervisory and delegation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in people management
- Qualified accountant with Post qualification experienced
- Previous experience in financial reporting i.e. Statutory consolidated financial statement
- Experience within financial services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com