To support RBC Global Asset Management with 1st line Operational Risk processes and tasks to ensure timely completion of activities and enable continuous improvement of the control environment.
- Perform periodic risk assessment on business processes of RBC GAM and define key controls to mitigate the risks identified.
- Assist with any operational risk matters and associated projects required for RBC GAM
- Assist with the coordination of incident management of RBC GAM, mitigation, and responsibility for ensuring appropriate and clear documentation of incidents and associated actions in the Operational Risk System.
- Ensure appropriate risk mitigation measures and risk indicators are in place for risks identified and monitored.
- Assist with the coordination of internal audit and ISAE/AAF audits.
- Assist with operational risk reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial markets and how they operate
- Demonstrated knowledge of investment products and fund structures
- Advanced excel and report development and Strong mathematics
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in investment management
- Solid experience in risk and controls / operational risk management
- University degree
- Experience with reporting development and maintenance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: York, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com