Supports the client experience and goals of business sponsors through the support of technology support core functions in terms of incidents and tasks in line with best practices.
- Adhere to documented procedures to ensure accurate reporting of information.
- Participate in reporting as required on BAS, DSS, and GTSD effectiveness.
- Resolves conflicts/issues and escalates others as appropriate.
- Establish ownership of assigned tasks and incidents until closed and manage resolution as necessary.
- Provides input into high-level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects.
Works closely with third-party vendors.
- Assist with solution implementation & testing
- Provide reporting that accurately portrays the technology environment resulting from changes implemented by the incumbent, BAS, and GTI and its effects on the end-user.
- Provide technical support to enterprise users within the definition of Business Aligned Services core activities from GTI’s IT Service Catalogue.
- Takes part in small to large group meetings for technical design, decision making, problem-solving, and task implementation.
- Resolve software and hardware issues, supporting 3rd party market data applications and provide 1st line for in house trading applications
- Technical understanding in a variety of hardware and software platforms and configurations
- Technical Certification in an IT area
- College/University Diploma in Computer Science or a related
- Knowledge of change and incident management
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with current enterprise quality operating systems, virtual environments, smartphones, and related infrastructure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com