Documentation and Governance – around all key Regulatory Policies and areas of Interpretation; through collaboration with Regulatory policy and Interpretation Committees
- Act as lead for the Regulatory Policy and interpretations Committee – ensuring Policies are distributed in advance of meetings and documented to ensure good governance. Leading debate on areas of interpretation including recommendations for new policies.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the CRR, PRA Rulebook and PRA Supervisory Statements, circulating updates as required – and regular newsletters.
- Keep abreast of the development of new rules: CRR2/CRD5, IFD/IFR, IHC/IPU, Basel IV. Identify rule changes that will impact RBC’s European entities and analyse their impact.
- Monitor and communicate regulatory developments (Basel, EU and PRA) to identify risks and themes e.g. Basel III and CRR2.
- Engage with Senior Management and Finance, Risk and Front Office colleagues regarding new initiatives and rules / other regulatory changes.
- Ensure that senior management (e.g. CFO, Europe) are kept informed of regulatory developments that may impact RBC entities (e.g. changes to Capital Buffer requirements, European Intermediate Holding Company thresholds, introduction of Fundamental Review of the Trading Book reporting, etc.).
- Have undertaken or is currently in a similar role at a peer firm, either from industry or the accounting practice.
- Up to date knowledge of the various regulatory framework changes at the global, European and national UK level.
- Accounting qualifications (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience within an Investment Banking firm experience and in-depth knowledge of Regulatory rules and requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com