You will provide independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management practices, internal controls, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance processes in RBC Bank, as well as, support to audits of other businesses at RBC. Based on knowledge of business and internal and external risk factors, you will perform activities including planning and leading audits, performing design reviews and/or consultancy activities to validate the effectiveness of internal controls and the management and mitigation of risk.
- Implement audit plan and ensure effective audit practices for traditional audits and continuous assurance.
- Develop and implement data analytics in support of audit planning, execution and reporting
- Direct, counsel, and instruct staff assigned to the engagement and review audit plan, findings, and reports for sufficient scope, accuracy, appropriateness of conclusions and compliance with requirements.
- Participate in special audit projects as requested by senior management of the Bank.
- Participate in and oversee/manage audit engagements and projects that encompass strategic, operational, regulatory compliance, information technology and financial processes with efficiency and effectiveness, maintaining Internal Audit standards, in the planning, execution and reporting of deliverables.
- Provide support, as needed, to audits led by others and assist with the ongoing execution of the Continuous Monitoring program.
- Through in-depth understanding of the business, including changes to the regulatory and business environment, develops audit programs to ensure effective control solutions are implemented.
- Knowledge of Information technology and experience in data analytics (data gathering, transformation, analytics, and reporting)
- Professional Designation (CIA, CPA, CISA, CRMA, CFE) or ability to obtain within 24 months of start date
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of Internal and/or External Audit experience, preferably in the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Related Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com