The GRM Market Risk group provides independent and effective monitoring, control, and communications on the nature and extent of all material market risk and ensures the implementation and compliance with risk management policies and procedures.
- Work with trading to ensure a close cohesion on key risk issues: systems, limits, risk management.
- Review significant transactions to help facilitating business and ensure proper risk controls.
- Aid in the management of the market risk reporting process and ensure the accuracy of key risk measurements.
- Analyze key trading strategies and products to ensure they are in line with RBCCM risk tolerance and objectives.
- Development the risk infrastructure.
- Help provide risk oversight for the Central Funding and ETF desk.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and fast learning individual
- Demonstrates an interest in financial markets in particular equities, ETFs and securities lending products.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor or equivalent with emphasis in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org