Provide support and assistance to the Director in order to execute the sourcing strategy related to technology and non-technology related services ensuring alignment with category plans and consistency in supplier engagements.
- Responsible to lead negotiations of all commercial terms on contracts and understanding levers to optimize on cost, quality and supplier performance. In addition, the incumbent is also accountable to ensure all nonstandard terms and conditions are identified, documented and explained to the client and appropriately approved by the relevant parties prior to contract execution.
- Accountable to understand and adhere to RBC’s Third Party policy and procedures including updating all procurement applications with accurate and timely information such as but not limited to contract data and financial benefits for sourcing outcomes.
- Negotiate IT and non IT agreements including Master Agreements, Transaction Schedules, Statement of Works, Amendments and other relevant documents in partnership with Centers of Governance such as but not limited to Supplier Management Office, Legal, Compliance, and IT Security etc…. in accordance with RBC’s Third Party policy and procedures
- Support and enable the end to end sourcing process for a given category by providing key negotiation and pricing advice to the clients that will deliver hard dollar cost savings and/or reduce risk.
- Accountable for running RFI, RFQ and RFQ or conducting direct negotiations with suppliers, completing supplier due diligence, developing compelling financial modeling/data analysis to drive negotiation strategies
- Responsible for creating value add partnerships, strategy and execution to deliver against specific cost savings and avoidance targets.
- Strong analytical skills and risk mindset;
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple sourcing related projects
- Demonstrated high level understanding of software products and/or SAS
- Creative thinker who strives to make processes better, quicker and faster while balancing the need to manage risk variables
- Collaborative team player who builds influence with Business and Suppliers to achieve the best value for RBC
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of supply chain management, computer science, information technology, information management, business, engineering, accounting or finance
- 2-3+ years relevant experience in software and professional services with proven negotiation and sourcing skills with demonstrated quantifiable examples of success
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com