The candidate will help RBC to define and design disaster readiness targets, and ensure alignment to existing architectural disaster patterns for different infrastructure solutions.
- Partner with Infrastructure Development Leads, Architects, Custodians & Leaders to challenge DR solutions, build E2E resilient plans for Infra teams (BIA, AIA, BCP to DR of the team requirements and the solutions they maintain)
- Assess current road maps against current technology, potential impacts of industry best practices and make recommendations to mitigate any potential disaster readiness gaps
- Consulting with business/project leaders, discover challenges and opportunities within identified strategies and identify key technical risk areas requiring solutions to address business challenges
- Review and manage existing disaster readiness architecture and E2E plans to assess feasibility and ongoing manageability and identifying weaknesses throughout entire stack
- Lead the various stakeholders so that they are able together to design, / modify solutions including supportive applications (e.g. assessing security, RTB technology) to ensure risk appetite and overall fit within RBC T&O Disaster Readiness strategy
- Work with Infra Stack Architects, prior to implementation, to identify E2E DR architecture changes and to determine if there are impacts to other parts of the solution
- Orchestrate Disaster Tests using standard testing, automation and quality engineering practices & coordinate IT global testing, regulatory and vendor testing when needed
- IT technical knowledge with expertise in one area of the stack (e.g. Cloud, Storage, Servers, Network, IT & Info/Security, Monitoring tools etc.)
- Ability to participate in ensuring the team has open safe spaces to have diverse and honest conversation, and continually apply a growth mindset within themselves and the team.
- Stakeholder management in a large organization
Qualification & Experience:
- University Degree in a relevant or applicable field
- Experience in communicating with all levels of an organization in a variety of mediums.
- 10+ years of experience in an information technology role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org