Responsible for executing Capital Markets Surveillance initiatives executing scenario and application development projects covering different business and product areas as well as performing an evaluation and assessment of surveillance controls against relevant in-scope risks
- Contribute to and participate in the global training requirements for surveillance
- Adhere to, maintain, and contribute to the improvements of, the operating model for surveillance design and development
- Support an independent team within Surveillance that is responsible for validation and effectiveness reviews of various trade surveillances that involves an assessment of business specifications, regulatory coverage, product coverage, design implementation, etc.
- Contribute to the identification of areas of improvement based on the risk assessment findings and other key inputs
- Perform activities related to the global risk assessment framework specific to surveillance
- Execution of roadmap for the for the development, enhancement and implementation of the trade surveillance platform
- Work with regional teams to define the business and technology requirements for the surveillance program centrally including, technology selection, surveillance development etc.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org