Support senior business leaders with financial insight including reviewing financial results, what-if analysis with respect to new initiatives and/or new businesses, and financial impacts of regional business strategies.
- Balance sheet analyses, projections, and what-if scenarios reflecting regulatory impacts for capital and liquidity across existing and new products
- Responsible for cross platform, regional reporting, planning and analysis, partnering with existing platform Finance teams, to develop an integrated global business view.
- Assist with, and in some cases own, production and delivery of monthly/quarterly regional financial management reporting packages.
- Full ownership of the P&L from revenue to expenses, with understanding drivers of each line items, and ensure items are booked properly and accurately.
- Interface with CFG platform; interface with Business Heads and Business Managers providing monthly financials, business insights, and ad hoc requests.
- Assist with fiscal year and 5-year budget preparation and plan presentations
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial Statements orientation and comprehension.
- Senior Management engagement and communication
- Strong computer skills in organizing and manipulating large amounts of data (Advanced MS Excel/Access preferred).
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal).
- Basel III exposure
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years recent relevant experience
- Revenue/ expense recognition, balance sheet impact and reporting considerations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org