Website Raytheon Technologies
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Raytheon Technologies in Annapolis, MD 2022
About the job
We are seeking a highly motivated Analyst to join our Connected Aviation Solutions Strategy Team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion identifying how digital technologies can transform commercial aviation using large, complex streams of data derived from the world’s most advanced aerospace and aviation systems and assist business leaders in establishing strategies to capture the opportunity.
As a member of a cross-functional team, you will combine your problem solving and analytical skills to identify, quantify, and solve real world problems.
Our digital focus is geared towards releasing the insights inherent in Collins Aerospace best-in-class products, services and customer affinity. Together we aim to achieve new levels of growth for Collins Aerospace by changing the way we think and identifying new end-to-end solutions for our customers.
This is will be a hybrid role but fully remote consideration will be given to highly qualified individuals.
- Works independently to collect and analyze data among various groups within the organization to maintain market models
- Support of the Strategic & Financial Planning (SFP) process
- Develop best practices as the owner of the market models, data and information
- Work within and maintain databases, market updates and other sources of information relevant to the Connected Aviation Solutions organization
- Conducts market research, provides data aiding in strategic planning and decision making that focus on products, programs and relationships outside of the organization
- Frequent ad hoc requests of differing complexity from all areas of the CAS organization – ability to seek and find help when needed as well as rely on personal problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Requires the ability to work independently as well as own the models and processes for the support of the data and analysis – this analyst will need to be able to spot abnormalities in data and quickly determine path to understanding, correction, communication
- Extensive experience in data modeling including proficiency in Excel (including data calculation, and advanced formula generation)
- Other Microsoft application experience required: create/edit/update PowerPoint presentations in support of executive-level meetings and discussions
- An understanding of and/or passion to learn about the aviation industry market – companies, products and market dynamics
- Ability to lead meetings and collect information with cross functional groups
- Experience communicating directly with senior leadership
- Ability to handle fluctuations in workload – busier times of the year require higher levels of participation, level of effort and ability to prioritize and execute on deliverables
- Be able to evolve as markets and needs of the organization change as the go to resource for data and analytical questions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some Of Our Competitive Benefits Package Includes
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Annapolis, MD
Application Deadline: N/A