This Jobsfunter Listing is about Rapaport in Jerusalem, Israel 2022
About the job
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive, and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our team.
Reporting directly to the VP of R&D, the Senior Full Stack Web Developer will build and update interactive websites in our agile working environment. This individual will have experience in both Back-End and Front-End programming.
This is a full-time position based in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Design and code new websites
- Maintain, improve, and extend existing code base written in React, Redux, Bootstrap
- Work with product teams and graphic designers to understand user interactions
- Participate in all steps of the creative process including design and UX/UI
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or technological army unit graduate
- 3+ years of experience with web development using C#/ASP.NET
- Proficient in modern web technologies such as SPA, React, Redux, AngularJS Bootstrap, etc
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Elastic Search and NoSQL – an advantage
- Experience with Cloud technologies – an advantage
To apply: https:/apaport.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=119
About the Rapaport Group: The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has more than 20,000 clients in over 120 countries. Group activities include Rapaport Information Services providing research, analysis and news; RapNet – the world’s largest diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services providing GIA gemological services in India, Belgium and Israel; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available at www.diamonds.net.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A