This Jobsfunter Listing is about RADWIN in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
If you don’t know who we are, we’re the wireless guys who love to connect the unconnected!
We connect homes and businesses, IoT applications, smart cities, trains, ports, etc.
We love to challenge ourselves by developing new and innovative products and cloud applications using cutting-edge technology.
Even more importantly, we’re a great group of people, working in a great atmosphere, and we offer plenty of opportunities for personal growth!
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative, to join our SDR team under the Marketing department, for a temporary position (about 8 months).
As an SDR, you’ll work with our global sales team and many of our current and potential customers around the world.
If Marketing and Sales excite you, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you will be doing:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company and benefits to potential prospects and answer all queries.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Obtain additional information pertaining to the customer and his requirements.
- Adjust call scripts to better target the needs and interests of the target audience.
- Improve lead qualification process.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Work with Marketing on lead generation projects and optimize the lead scoring process.
- Fluent English – a must (Spanish is an advantage)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), Inside Sales, or a similar role in the international market
- Energetic, open-minded, well organized, and ability to be persuasive
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in the telecommunication markets – Advantage
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, emailing, and social outreach.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation software (HubSpot)- Advantage
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A