This Jobsfunter Listing is about Radware in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We are seeking a motivated student to Join the Sales Enablement team at Radware, responsible to increase the revenue of our sales teams.
You will study the sales methodologies and value proposition of Radware solutions, understand the sales cycle, create training materials, build training programs and leverage metrics to constantly improve the impact of sales enablement efforts.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with regional sales managers and leaders to define sales training programs and tools.
- Develop innovative sales training materials to increase the sales force knowledge and ability to sell
- Conduct sales training programs through multiple channels including webinars, online programs, virtual and In person activities across all territories
- Collect feedback and metrics to help analyze the effectiveness of sales programs
What do you need to succeed?
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and with a strong ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel with each other
- Committed to collaborative teamwork
Radware Israel, Tel Aviv
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A