Front Office Representative Positions in Radisson Hotel Group Seattle, WA
Website Radisson Hotel Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Radisson Hotel Group in Seattle, WA 2022
About the job
With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters . More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who we are at the core. We strive to provide a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
The Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, located across the street from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), is looking for looking for an energetic individual to our Front Office team as a Front Office Representative.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, 8 paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
Receives and processes incoming guests
- Ensure a delightful, seamless arrival and departure for our guests.
- Greets guest and processes hotel registration and other transactions
- Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and local attractions
- Handles all guest compliments, comments, observations and challenges in a timely manner to effectively achieve full guest satisfaction
- Records resolutions to guest complaints on the “Make it Right” log
- Works with other departments as appropriate to arrange for services requested by the guest
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing and updating the communication log
- Prepares end of shift summaries and communications for management and other shifts
- Encourages day to day up selling of guest accommodations and promotes hotel amenities, food & beverage outlets, hotel services and loyalty program
- Makes reservations in accordance with hotel’s yield management practices
- May be responsible for answering and fielding all calls to the hotel, both internal and external
- Identifies and records special billing instructions and notifies Accounting
- Obtains appropriate approvals and signatures for guest transactions
- Follows hotel policy on cash banks
- Maintains confidentiality of guest information
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility, and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution, and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
Performs other duties as required by Management to provide 100% Guest Satisfaction and genuine hospitality to our Guest
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of hotel front desk experience, other hotel experience or experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in Opera system preferential
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- Working knowledge of computer and math skills.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A