Website Radisson Hotel Group
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Radisson Hotel Group in UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Radisson Dubai DAMAC Hills is looking to strengthen our team with a passionate Guest Service Manager.
We are proud of our 480 room hotel (90 suites) overlooking the Trump Golf Course, within the DAMAC Hills Community in Dubai Land. To create many a memorable moment for our guests, we will have 4 F&B outlets – Fire Lake Grill restaurant, Hessa St. Kitchen- serving authentic Asian favorites a la carte, Hills Pool Deck and also we are in the process of opening Issei – a trendy Nikkei fusion restaurant & bar, at our rooftop. We are delighted about the fact that all our operational restaurants are in the top 1% of TripAdvisor out of 8000+ restaurants in Dubai. In addition to the above, we also have 4 meeting & event spaces and a busy in-room dining service.
Besides being part of a talented, & young team, the chosen talent will benefit from being part of Radisson Hotel Group (RHG), one of the fastest growing international chains. And one of its core beliefs is, “We Grow talent, & Talent Grows Us.”
Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Supports the smooth running of the Front Office department
- Achieves customer satisfaction and room revenue goals by supervising Front Office employees
- Supervises and participates in the prompt and courteous check-in, check-out and any other guest requests
- Knows current room availability and is familiar with future availability
- Oversees the proper handling of advance deposits
- Checks that discounts, billing instructions and credit policies are followed, and takes action when needed
- Co-ordinates with the concerned departments VIP amenities, room allocation and any other associated duties
- Is in charge of planning, follow up and execution of training plan and holiday plan
- Ensures front desk staff is trained in all front desk operations, including check-in/check-out procedures, telephone procedures, hotel amenities and computer systems
- Experience in similar role with in an international hotel brand for a minimum of two years
- Can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Personal integrity
- Experience of working with IT systems
- Strong communication & guest engagement skills
- Attention to details
Company: Radisson Hotel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A