Website Quest Safety Products, Inc
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Quest Safety Products Inc in Indianapolis, IN 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Quest Safety Products, Inc. in Indianapolis, IN is searching for a VMI Site Specialist. We are looking for energetic people to join our team, someone who is a team player and wants to find a permanent home with Quest.
Activities will include the material handling aspects of VMI Services core offerings such as: product receiving, stocking, product disbursement, inventory delivery, and other basic inventory management activities. This position will utilize the functionality of systems and applications such as Excel, internal software, and Microsoft Office. The tools that will be employed would include desktop computers, laptops, tablets. Customer interface and communication skills are required. It is also expected that this position will have a basic understanding of the performance metrics applicable to site-specific activities.
- Follows well-defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, SOP’s & work instructions. Take direction from the Sales Manager or Territory Manager regarding daily duties.
- Makes decisions and utilizes available resources to meet customer requirements, independently.
- Analyzes/maintainseconciles various customer and Quest reports to ensure customer and Quest requirements are met.
- Communicates with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems.
- Promotes personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of a site trainer and management team.
- Listens to customer concerns effectively diffuses dissatisfaction and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times.
- Works effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Makes on-site program replenishments and disbursements. Performs stockroom duties to include: receiving, put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
- Removes cardboard and trash as needed.
- Delivers direct shipment orders to end users/ performs deliveries as required.
- Represents Quest at all times throughout customer locations, professionally and positively.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Quest.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or higher education.
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Must possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site.
- Must possess strong communication skills and customer focus to deliver excellent customer service including maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to reconcile various reports to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed.
- Must be able to use a computer and possess intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Must provide activity reports/customer meeting notes as requested.
Works primarily at customer locations, in office environment to including cubicles and/or in and around shippingeceiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
- Extensive walking may be required.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds consistently; may be required to lift 50 lbs.
- May be able to use material handling equipment such as pushcarts, and pallet jacks.
- Depending on the area of the building, personal protective equipment may be worn to include lab coats, coveralls, hood, facemask, hairnets, safety gloves, and safety glasses.
- Some areas require steel toe shoes, bump hats, and/or safety glasses
- Health and Dental
- Long Term Disability
- IRA with match
Company: Quest Safety Products, Inc
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: N/A