This Jobsfunter Listing is about Qognify in Ra’ananna, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
Qognify is seeking to hire a Professional Services Engineer to join our Support team in Israel and work with our premier Physical Security and Incident Management software. This position is an onsite client role. Perfect opportunity for QA engineer looking for the next step in your career.
If you like the challenge of resolving complex integration issues and making an impact working on strategic mass transportation projects that influence the lives of millions of people through Qognify’s products, then this role is for you.
What you will do?
- Install and configure Qognify software and hardware solutions remotely and at the customer’s site, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements and customer-specific needs
- Deploy software on-site or remotely as part of new Projects
- Own / handle and lead the resolution process for the cases raised by our customers
- Ability to perform log level analysis
- Handle the communication between R&D and Customer
- Communicate with customers directly via telephone and e-mail in a professional manner and send regular updates until the case gets resolved
Requirements we are looking for
- Experience as a QA Engineer
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to be on call roughly a week per month
- Customer facing skills with service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Excellent documentation skills (mostly Technical English)
- Onsite presence
- Degree in computer science or engineer preferred.
Technical knowledge we are looking for
- Microsoft Server Installation and Configuration – IIS
- Microsoft Security – Active Directory, Security Policies,
- Disaster Recovery – Clustering, High Availability
- Virtual Servers – VMWare
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server Installation and Configuration
- Experience with DBs and T-SQL scripting: queries, functions, stored procedures, DB maintenance (MS SQL)
- Networking fundamentals knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS protocols, LAN, WAN, VLAN).
- Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- Troubleshooting – sniffers and various other Network Testing and Analysis tools
To thrive at Qognify you will
- Be curious, be confident, be collaborative, be confident to drive success
- Love challenges and finding their solutions
- Be a true team player
- Meet your goals and enjoy making an immediate impact on the business
Our culture is one of
- A great team of colleagues who work collaboratively and share knowledge
- Having a voice and making an impact on Qognify
- Open and honest feedback
- Challenging role with career growth opportunities
So don’t delay, apply and see what happens next….
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Ra’ananna, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A