We work together to overcome the challenges we face. We take this in our stride and see it as an opportunity to do something we’ve never done before. High expectations are welcomed as we’re always aiming for excellence.
- As Manager Contact Centre, you will be responsible for all aspects of building the strategic vision and best in class customer experience for our Premium Contact Centre, servicing our most valued customers, our Qantas Frequent Flyers and providing leadership and coaching to call centre team members and promoting a positive team environment. This includes driving a culture of service quality and excellence in customer experience. You will think strategically and develop strategic plans for our customer experience function to ensure key metrics and targets of strategy are met and including leading and implementing projects aligned with the strategy.
- A deep understanding of industry best practices and emerging technologies, and monitor and evaluate competitive activity for opportunities
- Ability to be able to translate business strategies into business case offerings, roadmaps and specifications that deliver against customer/business benefits
- Strong open and change mindset, with ability to inspire and influence
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in budget management, development and execution
- Extensive Contact Centre leadership experience leading large teams with a proven track record of success
- Ability to continuously measure, analyze and improve the people performance and customer experience across all stakeholder groups
- Extensive experience developing and advising on business strategy to senior stakeholders
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Hobart, Tasmania, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org