The Principal Software Engineer position is a highly experienced, deeply technical role. They are typically responsible for an entire technical domain and are comfortable reaching into various tech stacks, troubleshooting unfamiliar systems and using the right tool for the job rather than just what they’re familiar with.
- Principal Engineers have mastered all the fundamentals of software development, from problem exploration and solution discovery, through system and code design and implementation, to the deployment and maintenance of live code in a production environment. They should be confident to take on the most complex of technical solutions, yet humble enough to ask questions and assist with basic tasks for the good of the team.
- Expert knowledge of core technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Node.js, Splunk, Git, Bamboo and CI/CD.
- Skills across SQL database and other data store variants, such as PostgresQL, ElasticSearch and/or Redis
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in automation, monitoring, testing, and quality assurance.
- Experience with containerization technology concepts, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Mobile applications and Mobile BFF services a bonus.
- Experience in Cloud computing platform(s) and tools
- 10 years’ experience in systems development and implementation.
In-depth skills and experience in Agile and Lean methodologies, Continuous Delivery / DevOps, Analytics / data-driven processes.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Mascot, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org