As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible managing the marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets. It will provide input into marketing strategies and planning that support marketing objectives. This role is responsible for the execution and delivery of the activity associated with marketing campaigns, working closely with the Marketing Leadership team, the Loyalty Commercial team and our partners to identify opportunities to drive growth through acquisition and optimize member engagement.
- This role will also manage the execution of integrated campaign activity including creative development, project planning, media planning and stakeholder management, developing and delivering campaigns that meet business objectives and drive return on investment. Tight campaign delivery and timely communication with all internal and external customers and stakeholders throughout the campaign development process is key. Testing creative outcomes is highly regarded and evaluating and reporting on campaign activity to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to deal with fast-paced environments and excel under pressure
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, to build solid relationships and confidently present campaign results to Bank partners
- Thorough knowledge of the consumer loyalty and partner marketing
- Highly organized, proactive and dynamic
- Negotiation skills – balancing Loyalty objectives and the member proposition for successful outcomes.
- Sound analytical and reporting skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years experience demonstrated direct/digital marketing experience
- Experience in dealing with Legal and in understanding and communicating legal and commercial constraints to partners.
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing or business related field
- Experience in Partner Relationship Management involving liaising with external partners.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Mascot, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com