This Jobsfunter Listing is about PwC in Philadelphia, PA 2022
About the job
Specialty/Competency: IFS – Finance
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you’ll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma
Minimum Years Of Experience
2 year(s) of progressive roles performing IT project management and strategy development.
Preferred Fields Of Study
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, including the following:
- Working closely with various global stakeholders in matters that involve project accounting/finance;
- Creating and booking monthly journal entries, processing AP invoices, creating Inter-territory bills, creating/maintaining WBS Codes/Cost Centers;
- Having a willingness to learn current financial reporting tools (e.g., Apptio, FCI, BSS Support Tools);
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with customers and territories within the network;
- Gaining knowledge of the Cloud hosting program and billing/charging of the costs to users;
- Be the first point of contact for Cloud related issues and help to troubleshoot code/billing issues
- Establishing an understanding of account activity;
- Providing variance explanations and support conclusions with data;
- Communicating frequently with customers, understanding their expectations, building networks, and through negotiation, and also influencing others;
- Understanding customer expectations and being responsive to their inquiries; maintaining multiple group inboxes
- Facilitating financial processing, data entry, training and follow up;
- Identifying discrepancies and inconsistencies, researching by accessing various external and internal source systems, determining resolution, and presenting findings to supervisor so that corrective action may be taken;
- Understanding the importance of efficiency, and identifying and proactively suggesting solutions and improvements to project approach; and,
- Understanding/gaining knowledge of the Firm’s current financial systems (e.g., SAP, GFS, etc);
- Having a working knowledge of the standard suite of work solutions (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, G-Suite) and relevant technical tools (e.g., Alteryx, Tableau);
- Managing multiple complex and diverse assignments, while analyzing information and conducting extensive research in the delivery of assigned tasks; and,
- Working with minimal guidance, while completing complex ad hoc assignments/projects as assigned by management.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoifsseniorassociate.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A