The Risk Technical Lead Author is responsible for applying foundation design skills in conjunction with their technical expertise to manage the development and delivery of all mandatory training material for hybrid delivery. The lead author role is a key line of defense to ensure materials are relevant and accurate, however, they will work closely with the appropriate SMEs to support content development.
- In addition they will be responsible for designing and authoring learning materials in partnership with experienced L&D professionals within the existing Evolve team. The role includes taking part in design workshops, working alongside third parties, to create engaging and unique content for the Risk Los.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently as well as a track record of working professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team
- A strong interest in Risk is required
- Strong interest in L&D design and delivery
- Communicate confidently and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Innovative and creative in approaching new challenges
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in Risk is preferable but not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com