To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Following up on corrective actions in response to identified issues and audits;
- Leading auditing and monitoring projects to address specific healthcare research compliance risks (billing, patient consent, payer coverage analysis, grants management, time and effort reporting, conflict of interest, etc.);
- Developing healthcare research compliance policies and procedures;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org