To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or proven record of success in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing an in-depth, extensive understanding – for the respective industry – of the applicable business and accounting issues, and technical accounting and financial reporting standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org