Our team is fueled by open and curious minds who are passionate about their work. As part of the team you’ll experience unparalleled opportunity to develop your career. You’ll work on complex and challenging projects and gain experience working with prestigious and diverse clients – from high profile multinational organisations and private equity firms to start-ups and owner-managed businesses.
- Work in a team to deliver bespoke tax advice and implications in a fast-paced and evolving deals market
- Use technical knowledge and commercial awareness to help solve important problems for our clients
- Take responsibility for developing your own and the team’s technical and business acumen; keeping up to date with business and economic issues, industry insights and sharing your experience and technical knowledge as part of a team.
- Play a key role in developing relationships with clients and junior members of the team
- Seek specialist input from other parts of tax and wider network – in particular Transaction Service and non-UK teams
- Be actively involved in business development activities, helping to identify and research opportunities with new and existing clients
- Strong analytical, project management and report writing skills.
- An inquisitive mind and ability to solve problems as part of a diverse team
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and networks, both within the UK and overseas
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others
- Ability to use tax technical knowledge & insights in a fast paced commercial environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, CAI) or Chartered Tax Advisor (ATT, CTA) or equivalent international qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org