This role is within our Legal Operations team. We help our clients with complex business processes across a number of areas with a specific focus on risk, legal and compliance. Our Legal Operations team is a fast-growing, exciting area so we’re looking for someone enthusiastic to join our team and help us continue on our journey.
- Provide regular reporting to each client on the current status of compliance work and any additional services we are providing globally.
- Maintain annual compliance calendars to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Provide our clients with corporate governance and compliance support to include but not limited to: the preparation and filing of confirmation statements and dormant accounts, drafting of minutes, incorporation of entities, director and officer changes, share allotments and transfers, drafting of powers of attorney, and conducting entity health checks.
- Maintenance of legal entity management databases such as Diligent Entities or GEMs.
- Monitor and track compliance requirements on behalf of clients and ensure new requests are approved and completed within the agreed timeframes.
- Act as first point of contact for client queries or issues
- Previous company secretarial or corporate governance experience
- Strong team working, project management and IT skills.
- Positive feedback in relation to communicating with stakeholders and managing high volume workload for yourself and others.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of conducting quality reviews on work undertaken by others, providing coaching and feedback as necessary.
- Proven experience of high quality outputs and attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a high volume, process driven environment and balancing multiple priorities and deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Island, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org