We envisage that the role will be largely research focused, although successful candidates will also be required to assist with administrative duties. Candidates should also be prepared to travel as some of our opportunities can require team members to work at client site.
- Research of public domain information in one or more languages including research of corporate registers, media databases, litigation records and other open source material;
- Management and tasking of third parties making human source enquiries;
- Providing business development support to the CI management team.
- Report drafting;
- An aptitude for innovation and learning, with a particular focus on the use of new technologies and on creative thinking with it comes to implementing bespoke client solutions;
- Spanish language (fluent or advanced): Applicants should be able to translate and conduct research in Spanish OR
- Russian language (fluent or advanced): Applicants should be able to translate and conduct research in Russian
- Portuguese language (fluent or advanced): Applicants should be able to translate and conduct research in Russian
- Excellent report writing skills;
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or postgraduate qualification, though candidates without degrees will also be considered if they demonstrate relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Island, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org